PowerPost EVSE logo
L1 PowerPost EVSE

Electric Vehicle Adoption: Our simple, economical, and unique solution

 

This presentation walks through some key points on electric vehicles and the infrastructure needed to support this growing, green energy trend.

 

Some main points included:

 

The notion that electric vehicles just move pollution from the tailpipe to the power plant is just plain wrong. In fact, Elon Musk noted "You take an average of 5 kilowatt hours to refine gasoline, something like the Model S can go 20 miles on 5 kilowatt hours. You basically have the energy needed to power electric vehicles if you stop refining."

 

The internal combustion engine is much less efficient that the electric motor. Roughly 75% of the energy released from one gallon of gasoline produces hear with the remaining 25% of the energy (or less) used to actually move the vehicle.

 

Demand for electric vehicles is growing.

 

The PowerPost® Electric Vechicle Product Line is the simple solution for facilities to install where electric cars are parked for two or more hours: places like airports, shopping mall, theaters, workplaces and educational facilities.

 

View Our Slideshare Presentation >

Sign in  |  Create an Account

Copyright © 2017 Konnectronix, Inc. All rights reserved. For a complete Konnectronix patent and trademark listing, please visit our legal page.

4081 Ryan Road, Suite 103, Gurnee, IL 60031, (847) 672-8685